- Breakfast and lunch will be delivered daily to your scholars by your scholar's bus. The breakfast route will leave Conway Middle School at 8:00 a.m. The lunch route will leave Conway Middle School at 12:00 p.m. Your scholar must come to the bus to receive his/her food and give his/her lunch number when the bus arrives at your residence.
- On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, along with your child's breakfast, a learning packet will be delivered. The learning packet will include directions, work, and computer log-ins (if you have internet access) in order to ensure that your scholar continues to learn.The first packet will contain work for one week. He/she is to return the work to the bus driver on Friday when he/she picks up his/her breakfast. On Monday, March 23, 2020, the packet for the following week will be sent. It is imperative that the scholars complete the work and that he/she works on Study Island and Edmentum. They are not to work on Study Island or Edmentum more than 20 minutes a day.
- Teachers will have office hours in which you can call them to get assistance with assignments or for scholars to ask questions about something they do not understand. The office hours and telephone numbers will be sent out on tomorrow, March 16, 2020.
- If your scholar is a car rider, we will have packets available at school for him/her from 3:30-4:00 p.m. on tomorrow.
- If your scholar has medication at school, please come to school and pick it up tomorrow between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Office Hours and Phone Numbers
Ms. Jada Drew Visits Willis Hare
The Robotics Team Brings Home the Gold!
About Our School
THE MISSION OF WILLIS HARE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IS TO WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES USING A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO EMPOWER SCHOLARS TO BECOME RESPONSIBLE AND ENGAGED CITIZENS.
THE VISION OF WILLIS HARE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IS TO HAVE A SAFE, ORDERLY ENVIRONMENT THAT PREPARES OUR SCHOLARS TO BE STRONG, COMPETITIVE LIFE-LONG LEARNERS.