• Northampton County Schools is currently in the process of transitoning to a new online Student Records Request system.  If you are a current student, please contact your school to request your transcript/school records.

    All transcripts/records request for former students need to be requested by filling out the Student Records Request Form.  This can be accessed by clicking here.  Please fax or scan/email this form to the location on the form.

    For more information, please contact Rosalind Pierce at (252) 534-1371, ext. 2573.